1. Data Collected
Wound Market Consulting collects data from interested parties' personally identifiable information when they subscribe to a newsletter and /or when they provide that data in the course of the provision of services by or for Wound Market Consulting. Personally identifiable information includes name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other information only when it is voluntarily submitted to us on this site.
2. Personal Data
"Personal Data" is any data that identifies you. The personal data which you supply to us you agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that. We will deal with your personal data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation.
3. Transmission of Data
Transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will endeavour to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Use of Information, Data Protection and Internet Privacy
Wound Market Consulting will not sell or share this data other than in ways outlined: We may use the information to improve our level of service and the content of our website; provide you with information, news and updates; notify you of new Wound Market Consulting services; seek your views on our products and services and for our own internal purposes. Please note that by submitting data and personally identifiable information you are, unless you have otherwise indicated, consenting to such information being processed for the above listed purposes.
5. Storage of Data
Further, you agree that unless otherwise stated Wound Market Consulting shall have the unrestricted right to use and store on its internal systems, whether in or outside the EU, any such information provided by you. We will not provide your information to any third party without your consent.
6. Access & accuracy
Wound Market Consulting are bound by the conditions under the General Data Protection Act 2018 & the Data Protection Act 2018. You are entitled to obtain:
• Access to the information Wound Market Consulting holds about you detailing how this information is used and stored
• To ask us to rectify your personal information which we hold where it is incomplete or incorrect
• Delete and remove your personal information where it is no longer necessary in relation
for the purposes for which it was collected
• Restrict and or suspend the use of your personal information; in order for us to verify
the accuracy of your personal information, the use of your personal information is
unlawful and if we do no longer need your personal information
• Obtain your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable
• Object to the use of your personal information in certain circumstances whereby you
have the grounds relating to a particular situation
• Withdraw consent at any time where we rely on consent to use your personal information
• Complain to the Information Commissionerâ€™s Office (ICO) in the United Kingdom or the
appropriate data protection authority
To contact us regarding any issue relating to the use or storage of your data, please contact:
Address: Wound Market Consulting,
Cherwell Innovation Centre,
Telephone: + 44(0)1869 238040
We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damages arising from the use of this information.
Wound Market Consulting is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.